Islam is my pride, Islam is my life

Forever Islam

Sunday, March 28, 2010


The Prophet [pbuh] said:

"By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, you must enjoin what is good and forbid what is bad, or Allah will certainly soon send down punishment from Himself to you. Then you will make supplications and they will not be accepted. (Tirmidhi)

How easy to read and how difficult to apply

Especially if we do not have islamic principles ingrained within us

Know dear brothers & sisters, that islam is a community [an ummah] not a mere family affair:

To forbid wrong is part of our iman. It is an act of worship
While stopping somebody to hurt himself or to enter satan's path, you are in fact worshipping Allah, the One who loves you more than anyone else

I will pray for you that Allah guides you towards more understanding

I hope you do the same for me, insha Allah

Your sister

Ammaara

No comments:

Post a Comment