Islam is my pride, Islam is my life

Forever Islam

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Paradise is for us to dwell in....it is a promise from our Generous Allah




I swear by whom my soul is in his hand, you will not enter Paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love each other. Do you want me to guide you to something which if you practice, you will love each other? Spread greeting with peace among of you." (Bukhari)

O My Generous Allah, will You grant our heart the love for salam?

When the dwellers of Paradise enter Paradise, an announcer will call: (you have a promise from Allah that) you will live therein and you will never die; you will stay healthy therein and you will never fall ill; you will stay young and you will never become old; you will be under a constant bliss and you will never feel miserable. (Muslim)

1 comment:

  1. paradise is place of love and affection.sincere believers always love the fellow believers dearly in this world and they prefer other to themselves

    "We feed you only out of desire for the Face of Allah. We do not want any repayment from you or any thanks." (Surat al-Insan: 9)

    ReplyDelete